This event either doesn't exist or is no longer available.
The AILA QLD sub-committees will give updates on what has been happening around the state. Be part of this session to share your ideas with the Executive. Help to shape the direction and key advocacy platforms for supporting the growth of the profession and AILA QLD into the future and the lead up to the 2032 Olympic games.
AILA has always advocated for greening our communities and strengthening this will be more important than ever. We would like to hear our members views on how landscape architects can leave a positive legacy for future generations.
When: Tuesday 19 July 2022
Where: Zoom (link to be provided prior to event)
Time: 5pm – 6pm
Contact: Melanie West, AILA Qld Chapter Manager – 0417 666 622 or [email protected]
- Record of attendance and apologies
- Acceptance of ACM minutes from 2021 by full member
- Move a motion to Endorse Minutes circulated from the 2021 Annual Chapter Meeting.
- General Business – any questions on the minutes. Open to the floor for any questions
- Presentation Annual State Report including summary of financial performance
-Updates from Qld sub-committees
- Update from the AILA Board
- Questions and discussion
Thanks to our Principal State Partner