To celebrate the launch of Lappset Australia's Twitter account, Lappset Australia is asking Festival delegates to tell us about your Festival experience for your chance to win your very own bike. All you need to do is post your favourite quote from a Festival keynote, or take selfie with you and your colleagues, or sum up your Festival experience in 140 characters, to go into the draw to win a bike valued at $2,000!
Who can enter?
The competition is open only to Festival of Landscape Architecture delegates.
How to enter
Follow LappsetAU on Twitter then upload your post with the hashtag #LappsetAUBike
- Thursday 15 October, 6:00pm – competition opens
- Saturday 17 October, 1:30pm – competition closes
- Saturday 17 October, 3:30pm – winner announced at the Festival of Landscape Architecture
Feel free to contact AILA's national office at [email protected] or 02 6248 9970
Terms and conditions
- The Winner will be announced at 3:30pm on 17 October 2015 at the Festival of Landscape Architecture: This Public Life at Deakin Edge, Federation Square, Melbourne.
- Lappset Australia will provide up to AUD2,000.00 towards a bike and accessories of your choice at your preferred bike retailer.
- Lappset Australia will not exchange any cash should the purchase be less than AUD2,000.00.
- Lappset Australia needs to be satisfied that the bike purchase is of a genuine transaction.
- The bike is to be purchased prior to 31 December 2015, otherwise the prize will be revoked.
- The winner agrees for Lappset Australia to have photo rights on the day of purchase for promotion which will be shared across social media channels.