Would you love to attend Australia’s biggest landscape architecture event, the Festival of Landscape Architecture: This Public Life, but you just don’t have the cash?
AILA’s Major Corporate Partners, Austral Bricks and Austral Masonry, are here to help!
Open to students of landscape architecture, simply tell us in 25 words or less why you need to attend the Festival of Landscape Architecture and the top 20 entries will be offered $100 tickets to the Festival. That’s a saving of almost $200!
Who can enter?
The competition is open only to AILA Student Members. If you’re not a member, you can sign up online for free here.
How to enter
Submit your 25 words to [email protected] by Thursday 8 October at 5:00pm, along with your full name and email address.
- Thursday 8 October, 5:00pm – entries close
- Friday 9 October – winners’ announced
- Friday 16 & Saturday 17 October – Festival of Landscape Architecture: This Public Life at Deakin Edge, Federation Square, Melbourne
The nitty gritty
- Winners are required to cover the cost of airfares, accommodation and ground transport to the Festival, if required.
- Winners of the competition will be asked to take photographs and provide testimonials of their Festival experience which may be used for AILA, Austral Bricks and Austral Masonry promotions.
- Students who have already registered for the Festival may also enter the competition and will be reimbursed for their Festival ticket at the price purchase.
Feel free to contact AILA's national office at [email protected] or 02 6248 9970