AILA’s logo is a recognisable symbol of the Institute: our mission, vision and values.
AILA’s logo is a Registered Trade Mark, and Registered Landscape Architects are encouraged to use the logo to promote their commitment to the profession in a number of methods, including:
- personalised business card
- email signature
- other personalised stationery
Landscape architecture practices are also encouraged to use AILA’s logo, provided that at least one director or shareholder (if applicable) is a Registered Landscape Architect, in a similar manner, including:
- on letterheads with reference to the Registered Landscape Architects in their practice, organisation or government department
- on documentation such as technical drawings with reference to the Registered Landscape Architects in their practice, organisation or government department.
Please read carefully the Designations Guidelines to comply with the Designation related to:
- your membership type,
- the abbreviation that may be used
- the sample format of how the policy requires to be complied with.
READ THE DESIGNATIONS POLICY HERE
Download AILA’s logo (Member login required)
Please Contact Us if you require any guidance in the usage of AILA’s logo.